Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Canberra City Farm, Fyshwick ACT
Join us for our annual Open Day at the Farm.
This year’s Open Day is shaping up to be another great event. We’ll have:
- Hourly farm tours
- Canberra City Farm produce
- A rocket stove demonstration by Another Way of Living (AWOL)
- Worm composting demonstrations from Global Worming
- Chooks from Canberra Heritage Chickens
- SEE-Change Woden passive house talks
- The Chameleon Icecreamery with their delicious homemade icecreams
- Bent Shed Produce with their native Australian foods
- Bees R Us with their various bee products
- Food Co-op Shop with some tasty organic treats
- Canberra Seed Savers with an array of seeds
- Lily’s Vegan Kitchen with delicious vegan treats
- Cookie Joy to the World with their delicious cookie jars
- Act For Bees who are committed to the health of our bees
- Canberra Native Nursery selling their array of products
- And so much more!
More details will be provided soon.
If you are a stallholder and would like to be involved, or if you would like to volunteer on the day or in the lead up to the event, please email email@example.com.
Around 1,000 visitors attended last year, so put this date in your diary as it’s definitely an event not to be missed!